two thousand thirteen
- Hold on to your hats, winter is coming!
And as the nights get darker and the days get stormier, take comfort in the fact that your favourite magazine is still in print with a double sized skin crawling issue of... Dark and Stormy
Launch of DARK & STORMY 4, a zine by Bart de Baets and Rustan Söderling
Friday December 6, 7.30pm—9.30pm at Sans Serriffe bookstore, Amsterdam
- Conversations with a stranger is an artistic adventure in human experience. It involves over thirty participants - artists and non-professional - with multidisciplinary art forms, from encounters to lectures and performances. Conversation With A Stranger will take place on 11, 12 and 13 October 2013 at Le Berger Hotel and Laboratory of Contemporary Arts Nadine in the neighborhood of Porte de Namur in Brussels.
-The people of Superb Recordings are even busier than bees. They released two new records with some very nice (summer) dance tunes. Listen and buy them here
-Need of some good dance tunes? The independent electronic music label SUPERB recordings (Berlin) is happy to announce their second vinyl only release: Tom Joyce - Brume de pomme. A limited to 300 copies in black, plus 100 limited advance copies in autumn orange marbled vinyl including a print designed by Tessa De Ceuninck. You can buy the record & listen to a preview on their website.
two thousand twelve
-Feel like dancing? The independent electronic music label SUPERB recordings (Berlin) has released their first ep: IASI - Vision. I made the album artwork. You can buy the record & listen to a preview here.
- Take your walkman out and get into the groove with the newly released tapes from Die Urpf Lanze, de Kosmische Keuterboeren and Zashiki Warashi on the Belgian label Sad Coven.
I was asked to make the cover-drawings
- Made some contributions for Werker magazine 3 the domestic issue — a political kitchen calendar which will be launched mid 2012 together with the catalogue of the grand domestic revolution — user's manual, a long term project and exhibition organized by casco, office for design, art and theory in utrecht.
- If you're not busy the 8th of March transforming into a werewolf you should go to the Volle maan maakt gek#3 event. Where 'Listen to them, children of the night' will be shown.
At the DOKkantine in Gent, from 21:00 till 01:00.
two thousand eleven
- i´m featured on the Shellsuit Zombie´s blog, check it out!
- This is the cover art i made for the Extra sexes "Spiral Mirror" vinyl, coming out next week on Belgian label Smeraldina-Rima. Edition of 300 LPs, cyan & magenta screenprinted sleeve. You can pre-order your copy here!
- Made a contibution to The Excuse zine: a 16 paged zine filled with text & visuals around the universe of “Rising Doom” + Mondkopf's new 4 track-album Day of anger Black. Limited hand numbered edition (1000 units). Get your copy here...
- It's Playtime!... with the wonderful deck of standard gaming cards freshly released by Sleeperhold publications.
I made collages for the numbers 5.
- ‘Slowly we unfold’, a photography exhibition with work from photographer Sarah Eechaut, Distelstraat 30, Ghent, Opening: Sunday May 22 till July 22, 2011
- Soon to come: A night with parallel at the Kim bar in Berlin on the fourth of June. Expo + music
- The Fortune Bookies have arrived. Go and get one before it's too late!
- De Beursschouwburg presents Out Loud! Free concerts and films on the terrace. Starting the first of June till the 25th.
Julie Peeters & Joris Kritis designed a wonderful poster & flyer, i made the illustration.
- Gaat dat zien. De Bever, een voorstelling geïnspireerd op leven en werk van Simone De Beauvoir. Van 15 april tot 23 april op vrijdag en zaterdag om 20u15 in CC Lokeren.
-Made a contribution to the newest project of Sleeperhold publications. It's going to be a set of regular gaming cards.
Every cardnumber or sign will be designed by a different artist.